Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday 30 June 2014

Hello, Pandas. Long Time No Speak!

Holy Moly!

Hey, everyone!
Last night, I logged into Panfu for the first time within around 10 months!
What's happened to it? 
Panfu has gone quiet, the Panfu team barely blog anymore and there doesn't seem to be any of those weekly quests.

If you're wondering what happened to me, well:

Basically, my computer broke down. 
I wasn't able to use a computer for months and months!
When my computer broke, because it had been such a long wait, I just quit Panfu.
But, a few days ago, I started to think about the good times on Panfu with all the friends.
So I have decided to pop into Panfu every now-and-then.
I don't know if I will be blogging again. But I'll just give it some time.

Remember* This is my old Panfu blog. I do not blog on this one anymore. Be sure to go on my new blog. I will re-post this message on their.

I hope some of you still play Panfu, and I hope I get to bump into you and get to talk.
It's been such a long time.
Well, anyway, I'm going to go now.
Bye bye!

- The one and only, Damian101

P.S. There's so many comments that are awaiting for moderation on my blog. I shall reply to them sometime today.

No comments:

Post a Comment