Total Pageviews

Followers

Sunday 28 August 2011

Hacking Pandanada...

On the internet you will find that there are lots of virtual word games. Theres Panfu, Oloko, ClubPenguin, Pandanda, Movie Star Planet, Moshi Monsters, Binweevils and I think theres more. But today I got a bit bored so I went on Pandanda and did something LOL!



Well the hack isn't a bad hack, its just a modification, I use it on panfu sometimes when i got throw lots of slimebombs or pots from the pirate bar or the lake slide etc etc.



Well. I used this modification on pandanda, but I guess there security on hacking it is strong because you cant hack it, it just detects you, you get a moderator message, then BAM your banned for awhile.



There is another picture at the bottom of my blog from pandanda. its the 'flooding message from a moderator'
And then theres this picture. Ill go back on it and try and get another moderator message that is hopefully different to the other moderator messages.
 Well thats about it. Bye everyone :)









No comments:

Post a Comment