Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday 3 August 2011

NOTE!!!

Hey everyone. Just a note to tell you. On the 21st of August I am going on a short holiday for a week to Wales. So until then I will not be on panfu for a week.

And can I ask you a favour for Everyone who has read this. If someone on panfu says 'where is Damian' can you please say he is on holiday for a week. That's not until the 21st of August. I will post in the blog when I leave ok. Well thanks. Just wanted everyone to know I will be gone that's all.
Take care everyone


6 comments:

  1. Hey Damian kewl blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yh this blog is EPIC

    ReplyDelete
  3. we will miss u alots damian

    ReplyDelete
  4. bye damian enyways ur already back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, damian im yaah1 miss u alots

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey damien, will you tell kyledude to meet me at the icecream shop, bollywood 3.00, 30th december. he's my best mate. Ima girl by the way, plz add me im Ella118

    ReplyDelete