Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday 6 October 2011

isfa's plan didn't work out the way it were suppose to go

HAHAHAH hey everyone. today isfa said she were sorry. Then she told me to make her the 'main owner' (I knew hat she were going to try and ban me, but she cant because im the one who made the chat so I can ban anyone) Then when I made her the owner there was a short pause from her. She actually tried to ban me from my own chat HAHAH. I took a picture what she said. LOL And she has made it worse for her poor self.
hahaha what a silly little girl.

 ...she always says fool chickens.... like thats offensive... and she always says get out of my chat when I made it hahaha. She makes no sense.

1 comment:

  1. such a mean girl, even i am not mean like that, well, i have never been mean to anyone, was i? anyway.... next time dont make her, she thinks that after u make her an owner she will have the chat, such a girl, anyway cool blog, ur the best, oh and when max or ella comes, tell me, ok?

    ReplyDelete