Total Pageviews

Followers

Sunday 2 October 2011

LOL been deleted for nothing again

I were at the Swimming Pool today with lauren crazy and sky.
Then I were talking to lauren about how dose everyone get on my old chat box. Then I got deleted on zZzDamozZz (the one with the GP) So then I went on an account called Damian101xD. I went to the pool. And I said 'i just got deleted on zZzDamozZz' then I were deleted on that... But thats the thing. Panfu says if you dont follow the rules you get deleted. But surely you don't get deleted for that. And I have never been blocked on my Damian101xD account so I should have got at least blocked.... LOL strange huh


6 comments:

  1. They are just jealous of you because you are well known.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get deletsed again :) get deleted then here:
    user: Perry63
    pass: cosyiscool

    Not gold sorry

    Yours cosy (From panfu lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanna see my blog?

    http://cosyspanfublog.blogspot.com/

    Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i go baned but not sent off of panfu. how long though?

    yours,

    Marnie (panfu)

    ReplyDelete