Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday 26 October 2011

please read this

To EVERYONE out there reading this, I just want to say thank you for using this blog. This could be the last blog post I make on this blog because I have a different blog (you can see my new blog in Panfus blog list) 
I will make a few blog posts, but not many. i will just post some now and then. 


If you would like to see my Panfu posts please take a look. You can find it in Panfus blogs list.
There I will be posting many things about Panfu, from things like quests, pictures of friends and even that competition I am making near the end of November (winner gets 1 month GP)
 Please have a look at my new blog, i will be adding in lost of stuff there.
I hope you all enjoy. And once again, thank you for using this blog :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment