Total Pageviews

Followers

Saturday 23 July 2011

Ghost in my house?!?!?!?!?!?

HEY EVERYONE. OK IN MY HOUSE A WHILE AGO WE GOT A DOG, AND MY SISTER TOOK A PICTURE OF HER. AND IN THE BACKGROUND THERE IS A GIRL STOOD THERE. IT IS STRANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!





*WARNING MAYBE DISTURBING*
PLEASE COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK IT IS? DO YOU THINK ITS FAKE OR REAL?








Now people tell me that 'its fake because her face looks smudged' but if it were fake why hasn't my dogs face done that????






What do you think on all of this?
Do ghosts really exist?
Or is it all just fake?
Please comment on what you think?












8 comments:

  1. Scary - CuteyLauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats scary!!! fake or not? idk maybe fake but i could have been something....

    see ya pandi097

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool + scary peace out from Szczesny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fake cause that may be ur mom or sis or any part of ur family.
    Sorry didn't mean to be rude hehe
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mum or sis look nothing like that.
    I have never seen this person thing before in my life until my sis took a picture and that were there.
    and no lol it didnt sound rude

    Yours Damian101

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw a ghost to...It was at 3am when I where playin' with my wolfdog and I saw something behind him, through the corridor and in my room the light was on and I saw a smudged blurry human...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't knowww...... Maybe fake because it is really noticeable. No offense..

    ReplyDelete