Total Pageviews

Followers

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Sorry. Just thought of one more thing before I go. I will be showing you all a video of my project on a 'Gold Member Hack' I made the Hack and I will be making a video. I am not going to be giving anyone any free GP Gold. So please don't ask. It is just a project of mine. To show im not lying, here is a picture of my project. But its almost finished. I just need to add in a progress bar, and mayyyyyyybee a picture of me on it, then its done. I will be putting up the video soon. Im not sure when tho. Bye everyone :)

I will be launching the program soon. It's something you CANNOT download. It were made all by me. And I will only be using it once. Panfu will go mad and delete me if they found it out. I am not causing any damage at all. I just wanted to show everyone my ultimate design.




5 comments:

  1. Hi, Panchu-dude. So you've made a gold hack by you for you? Wow awesome that is so cool you're like a computer genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Panchu. But im not too sure about to give it to people. Panfu would rise hell on me. Well something went wrong on it, and i have to figure out what happened? So it might nt be done for a while now. :( sad face

    Keep your chin up, yours Damian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dudeee! i agree u r a computer genius o.O
    Who cares bout wat panfu thinks :p

    ReplyDelete