Total Pageviews

Followers

Friday 15 July 2011

Oloko?

Hey people. So the game oloko, dose anyone play that (or dose anyone read this blog) well im almost level 17 on there and by tomorrow at around 10am I will have completed every single job for everyone in oloko. Just waiting for my wedding cake to cook, while that is cooking I decided to go and make the other things (like the grommet lobster, Heidi and Bernard Figurines etc etc) by the way I made two of those Heidi and Bernard figurines, it needs a few items to make that.
So if your an oloko player just ask for any help? I know that game by the back of my hand. And I get asked where are the dummies in oloko? If you got to Dogville You will see two buildings. Look on the right building and theres a box; The dummies are inside that box.

6 comments:

  1. How do you grow a bee blossom on oloko?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you make yeast mushroom
    ??????????????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. You find them out side the old mill.

    The one and only, Damian101

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do you grow a rainbow plant

    ReplyDelete
  5. your the best damian101 go on panfu some time please i wanna see u

    ReplyDelete
  6. whats the dummy for, anyway?

    ReplyDelete