Total Pageviews

Followers

Saturday 17 September 2011

A day in the German Panfu...?

In Panfu there are up to 10 languages.
English
German
French
Nederlands 

Svenska 
Suomi
Norsk
Espanol 
Dansk 
And Polski 


Yesterday around 9:00PM (In Great Britain time) I went on the German Panfu. I have an account on there. 

And there is a weekly quest on there what isn't in the English panfu?


So I went to it. It's really cool.... But my German language isn't as good as it used to be. 


So I just took some pictures instead. 
Take a look why don't you.














It's a quiz. You get this brain badge as a reward.
But I didn't get it because I don't understand what it says haha.
But I saw lots of people with it in their inventory. I will take a picture of it and show you.





1 comment:

  1. cool, there r more quests in there, great i am going to make an account now, thats great.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive