Total Pageviews

Followers

Tuesday 13 September 2011

I finally got my Evron surfing background

Hi guys. So it's been over a month now since that comic script competition. If you come in 1st 2nd or 3rd place you get 1 month gold package and a background. And I came in 2nd place. Well about two days ago I posted on Panfus blog saying 'that I still don't have my evron background' (I said more but were not going to go into details) And as I went on Panfu this morning I were just looking through my inventory. And there it was. Without thinking I just popped it on.
Im so happy now. Thank you Panfu.




2 comments:

  1. Hello Damian..Okay So First Of All I Just Wanted To Tell You How Amazing Your Blog Is.
    And I Wanna Make A Blog Which Is Cool So Can You Please Tell Me How To Put On Videos,Questions,Design My Own Back Ground,Putting Some Games And What So..Thank You (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to make a blog go on www.blogger.com. And to design it all I did were to get used to it. So I just went around clicking everything to see what it dose.
    And thanks

    The one and only, Damian101

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive