Total Pageviews

Followers

Saturday 24 September 2011

My account has been deleted!

Hello everyone.

Today I were at the volcano with a few friends on panfu. Then darkemo said 'whats the cheat to get lots of money' I said in my own words 'cht engine?' Then I got deleted.... my best account has been deleted for that?

Yes I know I broke the rules... but seriously...I got deleted for saying cht engine? yet people say and do stuff worse than that?

My dad sent an email to them to see if I can get my account back. But I got to tell you something... no joke if I don't get this back... im quitting panfu for good. So this will be my last blog post ever. And I might never talk to you guys again. I seriously cant be bothered starting a fresh new account. This is like my forth account now. Then I have to go around telling everyone that im damian my account has been deleted... most people won't believe that and yeah. Plus all the stuff I have.. like the crazy fashion hat. my evron surfing background.
 Plus I had almost 3000 friends.

I seriously can't be bothered to do that again.

Oh and if I don't get my account back. No one bother going around saying your damian. because the accounts I only use are __Damian101__   Damian101    Panfu_Damian   and Panfu_Damian101 ....... and no one ask me for my account. or any other accounts. the answer is no.

So yeah. all I can say is take care everyone. It has been my honor to have good friends on panfu.

This looks like the end you will see me.

Goodbye Everyone!

7 comments:

  1. i said it and never got blocked ????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja ik heb het zelfde gehad en ben ook mijn acount kwijt dat deden een grope hackers en ik zij toevalig ook cheat engine en mjn acount is poef! ook weg van lvl 44 en had 40 miljoen munten en alle items maar kloote tyfys panfu doet er niks en ben dus drie acounts kwijt ik weet niet als je een beetje kan hackken maar hier is zijn naam

    lola528 en zijn shuil naam is pieraat_blok

    ReplyDelete
  3. ja ik had precies het zelfde en zit een grope hackers op panfu die vragen hoe je aan mooie kleren komt als je die egen komt ga weg want ze hekken je ik zij ook hoe je aan geldt komt ik zij toen aan cheat engine en nu ben ik acc kwijt

    zijn naam is lola528 zijn shuilnaam is pieraat_blok

    ReplyDelete
  4. o.o sad... did u eva get it bk? hope so :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg damian shame itz a waste ya know

    Imcdude

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't know me but I know you. My account has been deleted also. I know how ya feel man.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive