Total Pageviews

Followers

Tuesday 27 September 2011

I GOT MY __Damian101__ ACCOUNT BACK. YAY

This morning on Tuesday, I got up turned the computer on, then got my breakfast.
I went on Panfu. Read their blog (Tomorrow an alien will be here. COOL)
And I don't know I just thought to myself ''I wonder if my account is activated''
I typed in my account name and password... Then it logged in. I were thinking omg YES.
This feels like Christmas to me all over again.
And one thing. If anyone even starts to mard, or argue, and be mean, im not gong to stand their and waste my time arguing at them. Im just going to report them END OF.

AND NOOOOO. Yaah gave me a 1 month GP yesterday too, And I put it on zZzDamozZz.
Ahhh I'll use both of them lol.

This means im going to stay in Panfu for sure now that I have this account back. I really hope I don't get deleted again... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive