Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday 12 September 2011

Picture Time

This is the first time of picture time to be on a schedule. Every Monday I am going to be taking some pictures around panfu with friends or with new people I haven't met (the minimum amount of pictures I will take will be around 10 pictures each monday)

I will post them throughout the day. (So like I will take one picture, then post it on the blog then later on take another picture and post that with the other picture.... If you catch my drift) basically I will upload the pictures not all at one time.














__Damian102__ is lukebandit hahaha :)



2 comments:

  1. Damian!!! a guy named panfu_daiman wad on, another one copying u!! ill be his friend so u can see who im talking about

    cuty155/pandi097

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no nooo. I am that guy. sorry. I go on it to do things like the quests (like that lobster suit) incase if my __Damian101__ account gets deleted I got that. Don't worry thats me. I also got one called Pandf_Damian101 lol.
    I will make a list of all my panfu accounts, so everyone knows. And if they see one that isn't mine they will know.

    The one and only, Damian101

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive