Total Pageviews

Followers

Saturday 3 September 2011

My Very First Panfu Account

Hi guys. Today my friend 'Voldemorts_nanxD' let me go on one of her old accounts on panfu. It had my very first panfu account. Here is a picture of it. The level is 0. It were level 50.
It sadly got deleted. If you get blocked from chat too much the panfu moderators delete your account :(
It would be amazing if I got that account back... But I doubt it.

 I have been in panfu for almost a year. I really can't believe it. It doesn't seem like a year at all.

Well here it is...

RIP Damian101




The spacesuit and electric guitar used to be my outfit...And it still is lol

1 comment:

  1. I think it sucks too. My account was also deleted. I think I'm going to start all over agian which sucks.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive