Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday 15 September 2011

Some clothes from the clothes catalogue are no longer there!

In Panfu they made a new easy way to browse through the catlogue, but they got rid of some clothes. There isn't a great amount of clothes gone. just a few.
I will try and name them all. Sorry if I have missed any of them out.

  • My black spiky hedgehog hair



  • Hasalka suit

  • Blue make up 

The harry potter dress up. But I don't have a picture of it.
I think there's more.
but I think you all get the idea.

Special thanks to kristina for letting me use her profile as an example. 

1 comment:

  1. thx, i also have harry potter clothes, not his clothes the girl with him, whatever her name i forgot, also i have a friend called princessj, she have all the clothes and she can help, ask betty also she nearly bought all panfu clothes, only few clothes for her r left.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive