Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday 26 September 2011

Thank you yaah1

Hello everyone.
After Having 2 accounts deleted, I feel a bit happy.
Why?

Well today on the 26th of September my amazing good friend on panfu (yaah) gave me a 1 month gp for panfu.

Like Oh Em Gee...

Thank you soooooo much yaah. I actually can't believe you got me a gold month.
It's a shame that __Damian101__ were deleted. I would have put it on that account.

But I have an account called zZzDamozZz And I put my gp on there. If you see me in Panfu stop by and talk or something lol.

I should have took a picture of the box that popped up when i typed in the code.
All it said were something like Goldpackage active do you wish to activate it now... something like that anyway.





Thanks yaah. I actually can't believe a friend would give me a gp code. Im shocked lol
This is yaah1's profile.



 Im defiantly going to stay in panfu and use this account. Im not going to bother adding people to get lots of friends. Cya in Panfu guys ;)

2 comments:

  1. u welcome. damian have a friend like u is a honour for me n bye the way u r so cute i like u alots best best best friend.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. im very happy u put my profil on ur blog is very nice of u.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive